If You Have A Gym Or A Clinic, & 30 Minutes Per Day, Then ‘Double Your Profits’ Can Help You Ramp-Up Your Cash Reserves & Start Closing Sales On AutoPilot…
THESE REAL-WORLD SALES STRATEGIES WILL ADD ZERO'S TO your BANK BALANCE . . . EVEN IF YOU HAVE ONLY EVER RELIED ON REFERRALS AND DON'T HAVE A SALES BONE IN YOUR BODY.
From the desk of Karl Goodman,
Re: How the good guys can pile up their cash reserves and start making sales on command…
– – – – – –
To all the salt-of-the-earth trainers who get their rush from transforming lives…
To the soul-in-the-game gym owners who want to build a kick-ass community…
And to the practice owners who just want their clients to know they really care…
What would it be worth to you to double your profits?
Maybe that means doubling the conversions of your website so you get double the daily enquiries.
Or signing up twice as many clients into your flagship program.
Whatever the words profit & sales mean to you…
What would it be worth to double what you’re doing now?
Think of that number in your head.
Write it down if you can.
Now that you’ve done that, think about what that number will do for you if you had it…
Better yet write it down.
For me, it was proving to myself that just because I didn’t have money growing up… history didn’t have to repeat itself with my kids.
For you, it might be something completely different.
Maybe you want to prove someone wrong…
Or prove yourself right?
Whatever it is, write it down (or say it out loud).
[Humble Brag For Context] I am regularly paid a lot of money to consult for gyms, clinic and facility owners to go in to their business and 5-10x their profitability. I’m in that position because I did it myself and my consulting returns at least 10x the investment in the first two years. For ambitious business owners… this is a no brainer. This will be context you need later…
[Cue the cheesy (but true) Origins Story]
But it hasn’t always been that way…
My first year out of Uni I was living in a share house with two mates. One of them was my best mate that I studied with. His name was Shawn. Weekends were synonymous with parties, playing X-Box and lifting in the garage.
We called our lifting garage Leichardt Barbell, and it would end up being the seed that would launch Athletes Authority… (more on that later).
During the week, I worked as the S&C coach for a private school. I got paid $100 per session… and I did 2 sessions every day. After school, I’d head straight to my rugby commitments, where I was the S&C coach for a local team.
I got paid pocket change for that.
It was great for about 8 months… until it wasn’t.
I got bored…
During the day, I was a glorified kid-sitter before and after school for juniors who by and large, didn’t want to be there. They didn’t want to lift, they wanted to smash their studies so they could get into Law.
At night, I had a tonne of fun coaching serious athletes but didn’t make a dime from it… it was ‘passion work’.
One afternoon, the other flatmate told us he was moving overseas for work… so it was down to Shawn and I.
We weren’t super keen on finding another flatmate so we decided to downsize… with a twist.
See, Shawn was an S&C coach too. He was also with a private school… and he had some private clients as well training out of the garage gym we lifted in.
So instead of finding another place to live… we toyed with the idea that we could kill two birds with one stone… open a gym, and live there, too.
So we did.
We got a lease out to a 170 sq/m space above an old smash-repairs and built the first iteration of Athletes Authority.
It was tiny, run-down and graffiti’d… but it was full of character.
To make it happen, I sold my house for $355k that I’d bought for $215k when I was 19 from cash I made as a PT. After I paid off the mortgage, I had about $140,000 left over.
(As I type this, I did a quick market research update to see what it would be worth now… $635k… gulp)
After dropping about $100k on the fit out, we came to a very stark realisation.
Running a gym was expensive.
Here was me thinking that all we needed was some equipment, two great personalities… and the people would come.
“Build it and they will come.”… said only idiots.
To make ends meet, I slept on the floor of the storeroom… a 3x 2 metre room. Shawn was on the lounge right next to me. We lived in each others pockets and surprisingly made it work.
Except for the fact we were dead broke.
Between rent, outgoings, subscriptions, measly wages, tax, super, maintenance, accountants fees, lawyers fees, contractor fees…
There was nothing even close to resembling profit at the end. Owning a gym had me by the balls.
So I did what most broke gym owners do and went and got advice from gym consultants… except I was too dumb and stupid back then to realise that I shouldn’t be getting advice from ‘gym consultants’ who didn’t run their own gyms.
So of course that turned into a big pile of sh*t because now I was not only broke, but in debt $500 per week…
… and all they had to offer my broke ass was to become more aligned with my vision, ‘attract my ideal life,’ and find my spiritual purpose…
Gurus? More like Goo-woo’s.
So instead of finding another Goo-woo, I went back to basics…
I read like a madman, learning from advertising and sales wizards who had no ‘wooo’ but were big on real wealth-generating strategies…
With a gun-to-my-head, I applied the principles, methods and tactics into every corner of my business…
Over the course of the next four years, I was a dog-to-a-bone. I didn’t stop learning, applying… learning, applying… learning, applying…
During this process of iteration… I developed the skillset of taking what I’d learned from the advertising world and tweaking, moulding and optimising it so it worked to build a pumping, in-demand gym.
It Wasn't Until I Learned How To Bridge The Gap From S&C Coach To 'Business Strategist' That I Made A Big Jump In Income...
It’s Time For That
“Third Grade Math”
I Promised You
Would you pay me $1000 once to teach you how to do that every month for the rest of your life? I’m going to say yes.
But if you’re conservative like me… let’s say you don’t double it and you only increase by 20% (not 50%) AND you don’t invest a single dollar of profit back into advertising.
Let's Go Super Conservative For All You Sceptical Ones...
$1000 / Month x 20% lift in conversions
= $200 per month
= $2400 per year
... for say, 10 years?
Still worth $1,000? Even a third grader would agree with that math…
- $8,000 upfront
- $2000 per month from the 4th month onwards once our strategy is in full swing.
So 24k per year.
- The no-friction way to increase prices dramatically without upsetting your current clients… (even if they’ve been on discount pricing for years…)
- The simple step that takes 5 minutes to set up… (that almost every facility owner misses)… that quadruples the amount of leads that flow into your business without any extra work…
- The Evergreen marketing funnel that never gets old and only gets better as you add to it… for only a couple of hours every single month.
- The 8-step sales strategy that makes clients say “take my money goddamnit”
- The ‘framing’ strategy that flattens objections with a sledgehammer…
- The website hacks (that only veteran marketers use) that acts as a magnet to your ideal clients…
… and a tonne more…
In Fact, I'll Give Just Shy Of $100 To Try Out These Strategies For Yourself . . .
So What Is The Investment To Double Your Sales?
I Wanted To Make One Of The Most Ridiculous Offers The Fitness Industry Has Ever Seen...
I'm Putting My Own Money On The Table . . .
So Why Am I Not Just Offering The Typical Money - Back Guarantee?
At This Point, You Have 3 Choices . . .
Double Your Profits(Or Double Your Money Back)
One Time Payment in US Dollars
- 30 - Days Of Emails Filled With Marketing & Sales Lessons That Will Ramp Up Your Conversions... (Even if You're A Rookie & Hate The Idea of Sales)
- The Best Lessons I've Learned Growing Australia's Most Recognised Brand In Athlete Development That WIll Save You Years of Pain And Struggle...
- My Behind-The-Scenes Sales Training That Will Earn Your Money Back Before You Even Start The Course Because You'll Nail Your Next Sale
Here are 6 "no-brainer" Reasons why you should GRAB YOUR CREDIT CARD RIGHT NOW & GET YOUR HANDS ON DOUBLE YOUR PROFITS TODAY. . .
- Double Your Profits with absolutely no risk so you can bolster the bottom line of your business. If you don’t double your profits after putting in the work… I’ll give you your money back… and then double it. I’ll literally be paying you $97 to try it out for yourself.
- Stockpile your cash reserves in as much as 30-minutes of work per day. Because these strategies are delivered in easy-to-implement, digestible chunks of information you can action immediately… I’ll make sure you’re not overwhelmed. Since it’s bite-sized these strategies will get DONE… meaning in just 30 days, you’ll be reaping in the extra cash in as little as 2% of your total days time.
- Take advantage of our tested and proven strategies that we’ve used in our own gym and with our own clients… to huge success. You could try everything yourself and make all the mistakes we did while we learnt by trial-and-error (aka doing), or you could learn from us and fast-track your results. Sometimes it’s important to make your own mistakes… but you should never want to make them with your own money… and it’s why we invest so heavily into our own mentorship, too.
- You’ll get direct access to me. With your purchase of DYP today, you’ll get direct access to me to ask questions relating to the course content. I don’t do critiques and I don’t “quickly look over what you’ve done”, but I will make sure you understand how to implement these strategies into your sales machine. If you’re stuck, confused, or just need guidance….let me know and I’ll give you some quick advice via email. Nobody gets this kind of access to me outside of a small handful of mates in the industry… and my high-paying clients.
- Blazing fast results in as little as 30-days with a foolproof step-by-step framework that even a 3rd grader can follow. Get the same results that would normally take you a year to implement in 30-days from now… with 1/10th of the fuss and zero of the tears.
- Secure this insane price while you still can… because I don’t know when I’ll have to raise it to match the crazy value. You could wait now, come back in a month, and it’s 4x the price. I’m unlikely to provide any prior warning and won’t honour this pricing ever again… so grab this $97 bargain while it’s still on the table.