“That sounds great, but I need to think about it.”
How many times have you heard that?
And how many times have you followed up only to get crickets? Or, if they even bother responding, it’s to let you know they’re not going ahead?
For a lot of coaches and practitioners, this is all too common.
And the worst bit is, most don’t know how to get them off the fence so they can take action.
Which is not the coach’s fault…
Because you’re never taught these skills so you either learn them the hard way (through sheer perseverance) or…
You never learn them at all…
And if the latter is true, it means you’re leaving a tonne of happy, loyal and appreciative customers who would have loved to work with you…
Fending for themselves…and maybe even working with someone who’s going to do a sh*tter job.
And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’re also leaving a whole bunch of money on the table which could have enriched your own life.
So it’s a lose-lose in both directions.
This is why it’s so important to understand how to get fence-sitters off their butts and jumping into your backyard… (when it’s in their best interests to do so, obviously).
Because once they are in your backyard, you can help them achieve what they want.
See, over the last 15 years, I’ve done my fair share of sales.
At 16 I was the youngest sales consultant at Fitness First they’d ever had… (Funny story about that, I’ll tell it one day..)
At 18, I sold for a living — as a Personal Trainer running my own business out of FF amongst lions of the time like Shannon Ponton and Daine McDonald.
At 25, I sold for my soul — as the owner of Athletes Authority.
Over that time, and after around ~$10 million of fitness sales (hard to tell but it’s a ballpark), I have relied on 5 or 6 key frameworks that have helped put the odds in my favour…
And take prospects from maybe, to yes.
And for the first time, I’m teaching these frameworks as a free bonus to the Alley-Oop subscribers so that they can close the deal and get more conversions with absolutely no extra effort.
And, because I want us ALL to win (us small guys have got it hard enough), here are some of the things I’ll be sharing in this exclusive training I’ve called “Stacking the Close”:
- How to use the most powerful word in the English language to obliterate objections when deployed in this counter-intuitive way.
- The strange tactic that highlights the downsides of your product… but weirdly enough makes your product even more attractive to your ideal prospect…
- The forgotten decision-making framework your parents taught you at an early age that easily reframes the buying decision so it seems ridiculously one-sided in your favour.
- The persuasive power of the hypothetical and how to ethically use it to motivate your prospects to go from a maybe to a Yes.
- Why these two garden variety fruits provide all the sustenance your prospect needs to see why your offer stands head and shoulders above the rest… (and no, this has nothing to do with eating or consuming anything at all)…
- How you can dramatically and instantly reduce the price of your service in your prospect’s eyes without changing the price at all.
- Plus, the reframing tip I learned from an FBI hostage negotiator that takes all the wind out of deal-breaking objections without you saying much at all!
Subscribe to the Alley-Oop before 9 am AEST on the 2nd of May, and I’ll make sure you get the first edition of the Alley-Oop delivered to your door…
Plus the opportunity to get your hands on this exclusive free training (which once mastered will make you thousands)…
And if that wasn’t enough, my book on Positioning that some have said is the:
“Best book I have ever read.”
I’ve screenshotted that down the bottom so you know I’m not telling a furphy…
And for good measure I’ve added another screenshot from a different guy who has called the Alley-Oop “f*cking gold… it’s absolutely unreal” (his words, not mine… see for yourself).
Here is the link to subscribe.
– Karl Goodman