Want to see something that you wouldn’t believe unless I had the proof?
These two screenshots below show a discord message I got from one of my new mentees.
When Ryan and I first spoke to see if the Ascension Mastermind was a good fit, I actually told Ryan that he wasn’t ready to join… as much as he wanted to.
I wanted him to be in a better cash flow position first before he started.
My thoughts are that any education investment is best made when it’s not coming from a position of do-or-die…
And while I’ve done gym turnarounds for owners who were on their last legs (and will continue to if it’s absolutely necessary for survival)…
I suggested that I work with Ryan to put an offer together for his market that they simply couldn’t say no to… BEFORE he signed up to the Mastermind.
There was one caveat…
The offer would ensure he collected all the cash up front so he could fund the whole Mastermind (it’s $8000 to get started).
So, we got the offer together using a simple framework that plays into buying psychology, and Ryan got to work getting that offer in front of his target market.
Now full credit to him — he flipping killed it.
This is the first message I got from him the next day:
Pretty cool, huh?
With a better offer, he was able to cover the initial investment of the Mastermind… before he even started.
But the good news doesn’t end there.
Because I got this a few days later after he made his initial investment and we had our first call. I’ve blacked out the specifics of his message which related to that call because that’s private… but I left the part which shows how that offer ended up going…
Now I don’t know about you, but for Ryan, an extra $32,250 to his cash position gives him significant breathing room and Ryan learned a very important lesson off the bat.
Your offer can make or break your business… and it’s entirely in your control to improve.
If you can create an incredible offer that truly connects with your target market… it’s crazy how quickly you become a magnet for attracting money.
And I take none of the credit… because it was all Ryan leveraging a simple and proven system.
This is how he did it:
- He positioned the program he was offering in a way that he wasn’t going to be compared on price… which allowed him to charge way more than the industry standard without reducing his ability to make sales… in fact… it increased them!
- He got his product-market fit right so his target market felt like he was the best person to help them… by a country margin.
- He leveraged buying psychology in a way that unlocked a massive increase in perceived value while reducing the prospect’s perceived risk… so it was easier for his prospects to see the true value of what he was offering.
- He reversed risk without risking his cash flow by leveraging a guarantee that he was 100% confident he could deliver on…
- He bundled the program up in a way that removed the ‘boring’ elements of what he was doing so his members thought the offer was a steal…
- He made a simple tweak to his offer that dramatically increases his client’s results by expanding their time horizon (it’s why they were happy to commit to 12 months AND prepay it)…
- He learned the right way to utilise urgency and scarcity without coming across as a hack or phony that helped his prospects get out of their own way and take action.
There was probably more to it than that… but that’s what I can think of right now.
Now I probably haven’t told him enough… but he should be so damned proud of what he achieved after just 1.5 hours on a call with me.
Anyway, I’m doing a live training in two weeks’ time — 14th of July at 11:00 AM AEDT — which will teach you how to do this for yourself.
And if you sign up to the Alley-Oop before COB Friday, you’ll get the opportunity to do this training valued at $1997 for an insane discount which makes it a complete no-brainer.
Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until I open it to the public and I don’t know when that will be (if ever)… it’s usually locked away as a teaching for my high-level Mastermind mentees as part of their onboarding training.
Sign up to the Alley-Oop and reply back to the welcome email letting me know you’re interested. I’ll shoot you over the deets on the back of that.
Here is a link:
– Karl Goodman